July 17, 2013

Update: Y-Bridge Arts Festival

Just giving a quick update in the middle of the week here.

As many of you are already aware, I will have a table at the one and only 2013 Y-Bridge Arts Festival in Zanesville, Ohio! I am SO excited to go home for a little while, I can't stand it (and I'm not lying). The Festival happens every year, but due to construction, they almost had to cancel it. Instead of being at the bridge this year, it will be at the mall on the north side.

I will be bringing my violin and performing at 11:00 AM on the main stage! I'd love it if you all came out to support me. I don't know if I will be playing piano yet but the violin will definitely be out and about. I may even throw spontaneous performances in the middle of the mall if they let me.

PLUS: I am working out details as I type to also exhibit and sell at the First Friday event in downtown Zanesville! I'll have a working link when I get that information -- my awesome friends at the Y-City Writers are setting this up.

At both events, I will have:
-- copies of Blue Impulse and Taconum Carnival for sale. Take this time to pick up copies and get signatures. (If you've already bought my books and want them signed, bring them!)
-- copies of Dvorak Classic!  The final printed copies are available in their first form (cover courtesy of my good friend Milton Ian "MyL10" PiƱeiro) and it's only $5 to pick one up (mostly to cover the cost of production). In addition, I have picked up some fun pens with the "d-VOR-ak" logo on them, so pick one up while stock lasts!
-- new copies of my LATEST CD! I don't have any graphics or previews yet, but trust me when I say this is a CD you won't want to miss. I haven't released one since two years ago when I published Almond Dust, so it's high time we heard from my musical side again.

If you are planning on coming out to the Arts Festival, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Either post a comment on Facebook or comment below to let me know. I'll make sure to let you know what's going on and keep you all updated on the latest information. Be sure to use and abuse the "Y-Bridge Arts Festival" tag, and I'll see you all again soon!

Write More Better,
Emily

1 comment: