July 7, 2013

Sunday Stack: Vacations Make You Think

So I spent the better part of the past week on vacation in North Carolina. Being out in the middle of nowhere warrants next to no phone service and very spotty Internet. It also makes a great place to reconnect with yourself instead of being bombarded with lots of people needing your attention. Sure, I downloaded a lot of stories from Wattpad, but I spent equal times reading and playing solitaire without a care in the world.

It was really refreshing, and because of it, I probably don't have much to show for it (other than a sunburn). But I think we'll see how this trip spreads throughout the rest of my life soon.

This next week, I have an album to work on...and I still don't have a title. Any suggestions? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment