February 6, 2013

A Few Updates and the Grand Master List

As I continue on my journey, I'd love to share more of it with you. Is that okay? I hope so!

The Blue Impulse e-book is still being worked on. There are a lot of kinks to work out with that e-book, I assure you. If you notice, the actual book itself is shaped and designed like a video game case, and modifying the inside to match has been tough. Rest assured, though, I'm working on it and hope to have it out by the spring. Music wise, I've been working with some people and just created a fan beat, but nothing brand new. I'm okay with that for now, though. I think shortly in the future, I'll have some new material.

In the meantime, there's something I'd like to share with you all.

Is there something you've always wanted to do? Even something small? An adventure you've wanted to take part in but not sure how to start? Wanting to start is the first step. For this year, there are several adventures I've wanted to embark on, and I'd like to share each and every one with you.

I call it my "Grand Master List Of Things To Do In 2013," usually just referred to as the Grand Master List. As I complete things on this list, I'll update them here for you to see. I've already completed a few small ones, and I'll be updating you on those in a few short days.

Happy reading!
-- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment